Google Ads can be a powerful tool for driving traffic to your website and increasing the visibility of your business. However, managing a Google Ads campaign can be time-consuming and requires a certain level of expertise to be effective.
This is where an agency (like us here at Happy Monday) can come in handy. Here are a few reasons why it may be a good idea to use an agency (like Happy Monday 🙂 of course) to manage your Google Ads:
- Expertise: Digital agencies specialise in managing Google Ads campaigns , along with other types of PPC (pay per click) campaigns, and have a team of experienced professionals who are knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in the industry. This can give you peace of mind that your campaign is in good hands and being managed effectively.
- Time-saving: Setting up and managing Google Ad campaigns takes time, especially if you are not familiar with the platform. By delegating your ad management to an agency, you can save valuable time and focus on other important tasks, such as running your business and servicing your customer base.
- Better results: An agency can help you get better results from your Google Ads campaign by analysing data and making informed decisions about which keywords to target, how to structure your ad groups, and which ad copy and landing pages to use. This can result in a higher return on investment (ROI) for your business.
- Continuous optimisation: Agencies are constantly monitoring and optimising our client campaigns to ensure they are performing at their best. We can make adjustments and test different strategies to find what works best for your business. We’re in our clients’ Google Ads accounts on the daily, reviewing results and making adjustments.
- Access to resources: Agencies have access to a wide range of resources, including tools and technology, to help us manage and optimise campaigns effectively. This can give you an advantage over competitors who are managing their campaigns in-house.
- Setting up reporting: Most agencies offer a monthly reporting service to clients, which may simply be a monthly scheduled report or might also include customised analysis and recommendations on changes to be made in the coming month. If you have an ecommerce business, this is particularly relevant as it can show you which campaigns or product promotions are working most effectively, and where to spend your advertising budget.
In a nutshell, using an agency to manage your Google Ads campaign can be a smart decision for businesses of all sizes. It can save you time, improve the effectiveness of your campaigns, and ultimately drive more sales and revenue for your business.
Reach out to our team if you need any help with your digital marketing or would like us to take over the management of your PPC campaigns.